MWC FOOTBALL: WEEK #6

Discussion of the 17 time National Champions NDSU football team.
Post Reply
JBB2
Posts: 1931
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2024 2:17 am
Location: Town Hall Bar
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 18 times

MWC FOOTBALL: WEEK #6

Post by JBB2 »

Week 0: -135.
Week 1; -650 total: -785.
Week 2; -280 total: -1,065
Week 3: -23 total: -1,088
Week 4: +295 total: -793
Week 5: +191 total -602
Week 6:

Our picks against the most powerful computers in the world
IMG_4577.jpeg
IMG_4577.jpeg (76.17 KiB) Viewed 16 times
STAY INFORUMED. READ THE BISON FORUM!
LAST GAME: 10/03/26 SITE: Fargo, ND STADIUM: Fargo Dome ATTENDANCE: 18,583SCORE: NDSU 31 Sacramento 10
NEXT GAME: 10/10/26 SITE: Las Vegas, NVSTADIUM: Allegiant OPPONENT: UNLV
kevin
Site Admin
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2024 4:18 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: MWC FOOTBALL: WEEK #6

Post by kevin »

I don't think UNLV will be as close as people think. I'm betting accordingly.

I also have CTE, so not financial advice.
Post Reply