I mean, misfit posters.
May 2026 bring many more delusions and memes.
Christ is King!
Merry Christmas to the Island of Misfit Toys
-
JBB2
- Posts: 1933
- Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2024 2:17 am
- Location: Tip Top Cafe Kransburg SD
- Has thanked: 52 times
- Been thanked: 18 times
Re: Merry Christmas to the Island of Misfit Toys
Merry Christmas Kevin!
STAY INFORUMED. READ THE BISON FORUM!
LAST GAME: 10/03/26 SITE: Fargo, ND STADIUM: Fargo Dome ATTENDANCE: 18,583SCORE: NDSU 31 Sacramento 10
NEXT GAME: 10/10/26 SITE: Las Vegas, NVSTADIUM: Allegiant OPPONENT: UNLV
LAST GAME: 10/03/26 SITE: Fargo, ND STADIUM: Fargo Dome ATTENDANCE: 18,583SCORE: NDSU 31 Sacramento 10
NEXT GAME: 10/10/26 SITE: Las Vegas, NVSTADIUM: Allegiant OPPONENT: UNLV
-
Lakesbison
- Posts: 650
- Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2024 4:43 pm
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 21 times
Re: Merry Christmas to the Island of Misfit Toys
Yea buddy Merry Christmas
you know and I know alot of PEOPLE come to this board and WATCH. cuz I've received texted and calls about it
you know and I know alot of PEOPLE come to this board and WATCH. cuz I've received texted and calls about it
-
JBB2
- Posts: 1933
- Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2024 2:17 am
- Location: Tip Top Cafe Kransburg SD
- Has thanked: 52 times
- Been thanked: 18 times
Re: Merry Christmas to the Island of Misfit Toys
Lakesbison wrote: ↑Fri Dec 26, 2025 7:47 pm
you know and I know alot of PEOPLE come to this board and WATCH. cuz I've received texted and calls about it
STAY INFORUMED. READ THE BISON FORUM!
LAST GAME: 10/03/26 SITE: Fargo, ND STADIUM: Fargo Dome ATTENDANCE: 18,583SCORE: NDSU 31 Sacramento 10
NEXT GAME: 10/10/26 SITE: Las Vegas, NVSTADIUM: Allegiant OPPONENT: UNLV
LAST GAME: 10/03/26 SITE: Fargo, ND STADIUM: Fargo Dome ATTENDANCE: 18,583SCORE: NDSU 31 Sacramento 10
NEXT GAME: 10/10/26 SITE: Las Vegas, NVSTADIUM: Allegiant OPPONENT: UNLV