unreal what's happening in this state. football cancelled because of a massive somali gang fight outside.
can't wait to get back to ND
Search found 424 matches
- Mon Oct 05, 2026 8:21 pm
- Forum: Politics
- Topic: Polls open in minnesota!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 186
- Mon Oct 05, 2026 7:34 pm
- Forum: Football
- Topic: MWC FOOTBALL: WEEK #6
- Replies: 1
- Views: 20
Re: MWC FOOTBALL: WEEK #6
I don't think UNLV will be as close as people think. I'm betting accordingly.
I also have CTE, so not financial advice.
I also have CTE, so not financial advice.
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 2:04 am
- Forum: Football
- Topic: MWC FOOTBALL: WEEK #5
- Replies: 27
- Views: 375
Re: MWC FOOTBALL: WEEK #5
Great win, don't care if Wyo is shitty.
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:57 pm
- Forum: Football
- Topic: MWC FOOTBALL: WEEK #5
- Replies: 27
- Views: 375
Re: MWC FOOTBALL: WEEK #5
Wyoming sucks bro let's blow them out
- Sun Sep 06, 2026 12:39 am
- Forum: Football
- Topic: MWC: WEEK #1
- Replies: 13
- Views: 547
Re: MWC: WEEK #1
MWC sucks bro lol
- Sat Sep 05, 2026 3:26 am
- Forum: Football
- Topic: 2027 FBS RECRUITS
- Replies: 15
- Views: 17641
Re: 2027 FBS RECRUITS
y aren’t u recruiting u have a phone.
- Sat Sep 05, 2026 3:25 am
- Forum: Football
- Topic: FIRE RICHMAN
- Replies: 242
- Views: 378952
Re: FIRE RICHMAN
Chill out bro basketball is barely a sport.
- Sun Aug 30, 2026 8:03 pm
- Forum: Football
- Topic: MWC: WEEK #0
- Replies: 47
- Views: 3586
Re: MWC: WEEK #0
Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 2:04 am
- Forum: Football
- Topic: MWC: WEEK #0
- Replies: 47
- Views: 3586
Re: MWC: WEEK #0
Not gonna lie I love the varied start times this year.
- Tue Aug 25, 2026 6:43 pm
- Forum: Football
- Topic: MWC: WEEK #0
- Replies: 47
- Views: 3586
Re: MWC: WEEK #0
Haven’t been this excited for a week 1 in a decade.
Definitely helps that I hate Jacksonville (not a) state.
Definitely helps that I hate Jacksonville (not a) state.