Re: KDSU STEREO 92
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 11:41 pm
They were running some big shows through those days. Only saw 1 at the Fargo Dome.
saw the Rolling Stones No Security tour Feb 17, ‘99 Was a little drunk for that one (old B’Way was out of hand) I remember because I also saw them on the 15th at the Target Center. It was rock-around-the clock. Wikipedia says a 1.6M$ gross in Minneapolis, 1.5 in Fargo.
https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-roll ... 6944e.html
Aerosmith played the Target center a couple days before the Rolling Stones. Caught that one too. All 3 of them great shows!
saw the Rolling Stones No Security tour Feb 17, ‘99 Was a little drunk for that one (old B’Way was out of hand) I remember because I also saw them on the 15th at the Target Center. It was rock-around-the clock. Wikipedia says a 1.6M$ gross in Minneapolis, 1.5 in Fargo.
https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-roll ... 6944e.html
Aerosmith played the Target center a couple days before the Rolling Stones. Caught that one too. All 3 of them great shows!